BlueMount’s Capabilities for Chinese IPO’s
BlueMount has been established for over 20 years and has offices throughout Australia and an office in Shanghai, China where we can have local support for you. We have significant experience in listing Chinese and other companies on the ASX. Following the listing, we are able to continue to assist you with post listing support. We have several Mandarin-speaking staff so communication is seamless.
We specialise in listing Chinese companies on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and, acting as lead manager we take 100% responsibility to achieve the listing for clients.
Where it is appropriate for the client to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange or on Nasdaq or another American exchange, we can work with the client and our associated capital markets professionals in those countries to achieve the listing there.
BlueMount has managed the following successful listings on the ASX in recent years:
- Sunbridge Group Limited (ASX: SBB) listed in 2014 with a market capitalisation of AUD $94M
- Victor Group Holdings Limited (ASX: VIG) listed in 2014 with a market capitalisation of AUD $104M
- iBosses Corporation Limited (ASX: IB8), a Singaporean company, listed in 2015 with a market capitalisation of AUD$25M
- China Dairy Corporation Limited (ASX: CDC) listed in 2016 with a market capitalisation of AUD$150M
- Boyuan Holdings Limited (ASX: BHL) listed in 2016 with a market capitalisation of AUD $70M