Boyuan Holdings Limited Initial Public Offering Of Shares
Boyuan Holdings Limited (“the Company”), today announced that it has lodged its prospectus with ASIC for an initial public offer of shares in the Company at 20 cents per share to raise a minimum of $15 million and a maximum of $20 million. The Company has also submitted an application to the ASX for admission to the securities market operated by the ASX.
The Company will be valued at approximately $A70 million based on the offer price of 20 cents per share at the maximum subscription of $20 million under the prospectus.
The Company existing operations are located in Jiaxing, Zhejiang Province, China, where the Group is predominantly focused on developing a mixed-use commercial and residential property project known as the Jiayuan Central Plaza Project in the heart of a fast developing local town, Wangjiangjing in Jiaxing. The Company has also entered into agreements in respect of three property developments in NSW, in Austral, the Hunter Valley and Marsden Park.
- The Company, through its subsidiary Boyuan Investment Holding Pty Ltd, has entered into agreements to acquire two parcels of land in the Hunter Valley Region of New South Wales, for the purposes of commercial property development.
- The Company, through its subsidiary Boyuan Real Estate Holding Pty Ltd, has entered into an agreement to acquire a plot of land in Austral, NSW for the purposes of residential property development.
- The Company has entered into an agreement to acquire the rights to an option to acquire a plot of land in Marsden Park, NSW for the purposes of residential property development.
- The Company is also party to a sales and marketing agreement in respect of two property projects located in Lindfield and Marsden Park, NSW.
Commenting, the CEO of Boyuan Holdings Limited, Mr Yading Wan, said:
“Achieving a listing on the Australian Securities Exchange will be a key milestone for the Company as we expand into the Australian property development market. We see Australia as a key part of our international strategy. We believe that Australia’s combination of a stable government, a strong housing sector and skilled workforce provide Boyuan & our investors with significant opportunities.”
Boyuan Holdings Limited ASX: BHL
The Offer opens on 14 September 2016 and will close on 30 September 2016, with trading expected to commence on the ASX on 21 October 2016.
Details of the Offer are contained in the Prospectus lodged with ASIC. BlueMount Capital, with offices in Australia and Asia, is the Australian lead manager for the offer.
Investors interested in applying for shares will need to complete the Application Form in the Prospectus once the Offer opens. Investors should consider the Prospectus in its entirety and obtain professional advice before deciding whether to invest in the Company.
Once the offer opens, the Prospectus can be downloaded from BlueMount Capital’s Website at: www.bluemountcapital.com/BHL
Key Offer Statistics
- Offer Price per share $0.20
- Maximum number of shares available under the Offer 100 Million
- Total number of shares (and equivalent shares) on issue as at the date of this Prospectus 250 Million
- Number of shares on issue following the Offer based on maximum subscription 350 Million
- Market capitalisation at Listing based on maximum subscription $70 Million
- Offer Timetable 14 September 2016 – 30 September 2016
- Offer opens 14 September 2016 Offer closes
- 30 September 2016
- Trading expected to commence on the ASX 21 October 2016
About Boyuan Holdings Limited
Boyuan Holdings Limited (“BHL”) conducts property development and management through its Chinese subsidiary (Jiaxing Boyuan Real Estate Development Co., Ltd) in Jiaxing, Zhejiang Province, China. It has recently completed the development of a mixed-use property complex, known as the Jiayuan Central Plaza Project, located in Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China. BHL is currently focusing on future property development opportunities in Australia, in Marsden Park, the Hunter Valley and Austral NSW.
For more information on Boyuan Holdings Limited, visit: www.boyuan.com.au