BlueMount Capital Appointed as Corporate Advisor and Joint Lead Manager for Integrative Health Care Limited (IHC) ASX IPO
BlueMount Capital is pleased to advise that we have been appointed Corporate Advisor and Joint Lead Manager (with Patersons Securities) for the upcoming IPO of Integrative Health Care Limited (IHC).
BlueMount Capital is pleased to announce that the Initial Public Offer for Haixi Pharmaceutical International Holdings Limited has opened for investors.
Key IPO Details
- Substantial increasing profits and assets with high margins
- First Chinese pharmaceutical company to be listed on the ASX
- Long-standing brand recognition with 20 years history
- High dividend payout ratio planned at 50% of NPAT, payable twice a year
- Value investment at a P/E lower than sector average on ASX and HKEX
- Plans to expand into the Australian market and intends to acquire or invest in Australian companies in the pharmaceutical sector
- China is the worlds second largest market for pharmaceuticals
The Prospectus for the offer and a Company Presentation can be obtained via:
Open Date: 21 July 2017
Close Date: 27 October 2017
Minimum Investment A$ 2,000
The Nelson Resources Limited (the Company, ASX: NES) Board is pleased to advise that Nelson Resources Limited has today appointed CPS Capital Group Pty Ltd (“CPS”) as lead broker to raise $5,000,000 by the issue of 25,000,000 new shares at $0.20 each the offer closing on the 31st March 2017.
The appointment of CPS a highly successful broker in the resources sector as the lead broker will complement the lead Manager Blue Mount Capital.
The Nelson Resources Limited Board has released a Supplementary Prospectus in relation to the indicative timetable of the offer. The closing date of the Offer has been extended to 28 February 2017.
A road show will be held during the week commencing 13 February 2017. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.
The Nelson Resources Limited Board is pleased to advise that Nelson Resources Limited has lodged its Replacement Prospectus to raise $5,000,000 by the issue of 25,000,000 new shares at $0.20 each.
In 2016, the Company successfully raised $851,500 in seed capital. Its application for listing on the ASX has been accepted and Nelson Resources Limited is now recorded on the ASX upcoming floats section.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) has just released their revised rule changes that will take effect from 19 December 2016.
We note that the changes have been modified to those originally proposed.
The key listing admission rule changes are:
- Increasing the requirement for profit test entities to have consolidated profits for the 12 months prior to admission from $400,000 to $500,000
- Increasing the net tangible assets test from $3 million to $4 million
- Increasing the market capitalisation test from $10 million to $15 million
- Introducing a 20% minimum free float requirement
- A single tier spread test requiring at least 300 security holders each holding at least $2,000 of securities.
- Requiring asset test entities to disclose to the market two full financial years of audited accounts and any significant entity or business that it has acquired in the 12 months prior to applying for admission or that it proposes to acquire in connection with its listing
- Standardising the $1.5 million working capital requirement for those admitted under the assets test.
If you have any questions on the new rules or wish to discuss an IPO opportunity please email or phone us.
Boyuan Holdings Limited (ASX:BHL) today commenced trading on the ASX following the successful closure of it’s IPO following solid demand from a broad range of investors raising A$18.6 million. At the offer price of A$0.20 per share, Boyuan will have a market capitalisation of approximately A$69 million.
BlueMount Capital was the lead advisor to Boyuan.
Commenting on the successful listing, the Chairman of Boyuan Holdings Limited, Dr Saliba Sassine thanked the team of advisors saying: “The Board of Boyuan would like to take this opportunity to thank its supporters and shareholders in making the company’s IPO an outstanding success. We believe that Australia’s combination of a stable government, a strong housing sector and skilled workforce provide Boyuan & our investors with significant opportunities.”
Boyuan Holdings Limited ASX:BHL
Boyuan Holdings Limited today announced the successful closure of its ASX IPO following solid demand from a broad range of investors raising A$18.6 million. At the offer price of A$0.20 per share, Boyuan will have a market capitalisation of approximately A$69 million.
BlueMount Capital was the lead advisor to Boyuan.
Commenting on the closing of the listing, the Chairman of Boyuan Holdings Limited, Dr Saliba Sassine, said: “The Board of Boyuan would like to take this opportunity to thank its supporters and shareholders in making the company’s IPO an outstanding success. We believe that Australia’s combination of a stable government, a strong housing sector and skilled workforce provide Boyuan & our investors with significant opportunities.” Final allocation and allotment of shares is now underway with trading expected to commence on 31 October 2016 under the ticker code BHL.
About Boyuan Holdings Limited
Boyuan Holdings Limited (“BHL”) conducts property development and management through its Chinese subsidiary (Jiaxing Boyuan Real Estate Development Co., Ltd) in Jiaxing, Zhejiang Province, China. It has recently completed the development of a mixed-use property complex, known as the Jiayuan Central Plaza Project, located in Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China. BHL is currently focusing on future property development opportunities in Australia, in Marsden Park, the Hunter Valley and Austral NSW.
For more information on Boyuan Holdings Limited, visit: www.boyuan.com.au
About BlueMount Capital
BlueMount Capital is a licenced capital markets advisor with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth and with representative offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong. BlueMount as well as being involved in capital raisings and M&A is particularly active in listing foreign companies on the ASX where it has listed five Chinese and other foreign companies over the past 3 years.
For more information about BlueMount Capital:
Contact Len McDowall on +61 1300 70 70 10
The opening of the Boyuan IPO offer has received widespread media attention in the Australian press. Both The Australian Financial Review and the Australian have both covered the IPO.
Financial Review Article – Boyuan is the first Chinese developer to list on ASX
The Australian Article – Boyuan plans market listing after buying giant subdivision site
Interested investors can download the prospectus on our dedicated Boyuan page
BlueMount Capital is pleased to announce that the Initial Public Offer for Boyuan Holdings Limited has opened for investors.
Key IPO Details
- First Chinese property developer to be listed on ASX and part of the very large Jiayuan Group with substantial development experience
- FY2015 sales approx. A$20 million with NPAT approx. A$6.1 million
- Pre-IPO valuation of A$50 million and P/E of 8.19x
- Valuable real estate holdings in China together with properties in NSW and plan to become a large property developer in Australia post listing
- Company intends to pay dividends in FY2016
- Experienced board and management
- Audited by Deloitte
A copy of the Boyuan prospectus is available from the dedicated Boyuan IPO page.
Open Date: 12 September 2016
Close Date: 12 October 2016
Minimum Investment A$2,000