Project Ticket is an innovative digital marketing & ticketing software platform informed by a logistic regression model with plans to build a sophisticated Bayesian Network (Probabilistic Graphical Model) that “predicts” in real time how to engage and mobilise a loyal user base to promote events and sell tickets cost-effectively. User engagement is gamified and driven by a tokenised loyalty program. The company was established in 2013 and had revenues of AUD$1.8M in FY2018.
BEFORE DOWNLOADING, PRINTING OR VIEWING THE PROJECT “TICKET” DOCUMENT, YOU MUST CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS NOTICE.
BlueMount Capital (Sydney) Pty Ltd ACN 098 335 445 (BlueMount), provides capital raising services.
We wish to advise that:
- BlueMount will receive an agreed fee for providing the fundraising service;
- Neither this Publication nor BlueMount is endorsed or approved by ASIC;
- Investment in new business carries high risks. It is highly speculative and before investing in any project about which information is given, prospective investors are strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice before accepting an offer for issue or sale of any securities or scheme interests;
- The information contained in this Publication has been prepared by or on behalf of the person who is proposing to issue or sell the securities or scheme interests (Issuer) and neither BlueMount, its officers, employees and agents have undertaken an independent review of the information contained in the Publication;
- The information contained in this Publication about any proposed business opportunity and the securities or scheme interests is not intended to be the only information on which the investment decision is made and is not a substitute for a disclosure document, Product Disclosure Statement or any other notice that may be required under the Act, as the Act may apply to the investment. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors’ reports;
- Prospective investors should be aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or scheme interests that may be offered;
- No information provided in this publication is to be construed as a solicitation to make any financial investment. It is provided for information purposes only;
- BlueMount does not provide financial advice and does not guarantee the performance of any securities or scheme interests.
- Prospective Investors warrant that they are not any of the following:
A “U.S. PERSON” AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S UNDER THE U.S. SECURITIES ACT, (B) A PERSON ACTING ON BEHALF OF ANY “U.S. PERSON” OR A PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES, NOR (C) A PERSON WHO IS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. “U.S. PERSON” MEANS A U.S. PERSON AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S (THE DEFINITION OF WHICH INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, (I) ANY NATURAL PERSON RESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES, (II) ANY PARTNERSHIP OR CORPORATION ORGANIZED OR INCORPORATED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, (III) ANY PARTNERSHIP OR CORPORATION ORGANIZED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES BY A U.S. PERSON PRINCIPALLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF INVESTING IN SECURITIES NOT REGISTERED UNDER THE U.S. SECURITIES ACT, UNLESS IT IS ORGANIZED, OR INCORPORATED, AND OWNED, BY ACCREDITED INVESTORS WHO ARE NOT NATURAL PERSONS, ESTATES OR TRUSTS, AND (IV) ANY ESTATE OR TRUST OF WHICH ANY EXECUTOR OR ADMINISTRATOR OR TRUSTEE IS A U.S. PERSON)
This Publication is not an offer of securities and does not apply in any jurisdiction where, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to issue securities. If you access this Publication or our website from locations outside Australia, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local fundraising laws.
No action has been taken to register or qualify the securities of companies published in this publication or our website or otherwise to permit a public offering of the securities on offer in any jurisdiction outside Australia. Further, this publication and our website (www.bluemountcapital.cn) do not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of, or an invitation to subscribe for or to buy, securities in the United States or in relation to any U.S. person (as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“the U.S. Securities Act”)).
By Registering on this website I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above information including investor warnings and statements, and I wish to receive information from BlueMount and/or the Issuer from time-to-time.
By proceeding, you confirm you are a resident of Australia, accessing this website from within Australia.
By downloading this Publication you acknowledge
- That you are a sophisticated, wholesale or overseas investor.
- That you have accessed and understood the BlueMount Capital (Sydney) Pty Ltd Financial Services Guide (which can be accessed here).
- That you have accepted the Terms in the above Notice