BlueMount’s Capabilities for USA Companies to IPO on the ASX
BlueMount has been established for over 20 years and has offices throughout Australia & Shanghai China.
BlueMount specialise in listing foreign companies on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and, acting as lead manager, we take 100% responsibility to achieve the listing for clients.
In the past five years there has been an increase in the number of international companies listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). There are more than 280 international businesses listed on ASX, which by number account for about 12 per cent of all listed entities. 46 US companies have listed on the ASX so far. 13 US tech companies have listed on the ASX via IPO since 2014.
US companies have significant advantages and benefits listing on the ASX compared to their home market, with lower maintenance costs and ongoing maintenance post-IPO.
Why Tech Companies List with ASX?
- Significant cost savings to list in Australia compared to the NASDAQ/NYSE
- Earlier entry to a globally recognised index
- Main board listing on Tier 1 exchange
- Active network of tech brokers and analysts
- A$4B in IPO capital raised from 2013-2018
- Australia is home to one of the world’s largest pools of capital
- Dual listing on NASDAQ possible once market cap on the ASX increases
IPO Services Provided by BlueMount
- We assume 100% responsibility for the IPO and project manage the entire process
- We recruit and supervise all professional parties such as lawyers, auditors, & stockbrokers
- We have regular conference calls via WhatsApp/Zoom with the clients IPO management team
- We have responsibility to raise the funds required
- We assist with the 300 shareholders required
- We liaise constantly with the ASX throughout the process
Following the listing, BlueMount are able to continue to assist you with post listing support.
BlueMount has managed the following successful listings on the ASX in recent years: