Our Debt Funding Solutions
BlueMount Capital can provide a full range of debt funding solutions for your business.
Sourcing a new loan or refinancing existing debt can boost the cash flow and bottom line of your business and help position your company for expansion and growth.
- We are a specialist corporate adviser and arranger, with extensive finance networks, and the knowledge and experience to provide the advice you need to deal with all aspects of your financial arrangements.
- We develop flexible funding strategies and manage implementation ensuring we source the best value package, using bank and non-bank funding sources, to meet your business needs.
- We offer a comprehensive approach to your needs including corporate advisory, capital structure, financial evaluation and company evaluation as well as funding strategies.
- Whether you’re looking for working capital, M&A, refinancing, R&D or expansion capital, we can help.
We have an extensive network of counterparties / funders to deliver bank and non-bank funding including:
- Working Capital
- Acquisition Finance
- Invoice Finance
- Equipment Finance
- R&D loans
- Secured (with property, assets and or invoices) and unsecured
Our confidential counterparties include:
- Banks for senior debt, equipment and trade invoice finance
- Non-banks for senior debt, equipment and trade invoice finance, and including venture debt and mezzanine debt; and,
- Family offices, private debt and debt funds
BlueMount Capital – Debt Funding Selected Current & Recent Transactions
- BlueMount Capital arranged a Debt Funding Facility in excess of $4.8m with an Institutional Investor and provided corporate advisory services for EMF Fitness Centre.
- BlueMount Capital arranged a Debt Funding Facility in excess of $39m with an Institutional Investor for the Aware Group and provided corporate advisory services.
- BlueMount Capital provided “buy-side” M&A and capital raising support to Drillman, securing capital to complete the Sandvik Exploration acquisition.
- BlueMount Capital assisted Velocity Property Group with the origination and investment structuring of a transaction in excess of $10m.
For more information, please
- Contact us
- Email us email@example.com
- Call us +61 7 3160 2840